4rd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Mobile Intel® HM87/QM87 Chipsets
These processors are based on Intel® microarchitecture formerly known as Haswell, manufactured on 22nm process technology with 3-D tri-gate transistors. This platform provides excellent CPU, graphics, media performance, flexibility, and enhanced security over the 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processors, making it ideal for a broad range of intelligent systems.
- Intel® HD Graphics 4600: Provides high-end media and graphics capabilities for devices that display videos, 2-D/3D graphics and interactive content.
- Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 2 (Intel® AVX2): Accelerates integer/matrix compute performance for signal and image processing applications.
- Intel® Advanced Encryption Standard New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI): Supports hardware acceleration for data encryption and decryption.
- Intel® Flex I/O: Allows user to assign four to six SATA 6.0 Gbps, six to eight PCI Express* Gen 2.0 and four to six USB 3.0 ports, based on configuration needs.
- Intel® vPro™ technology: Delivers unprecedented hardware support for vital security and management.